How Xbox Changed Video Gaming Forever
There was video gaming before the Xbox. But it was the Xbox that changed video gaming as we know it, Xbox was and is the trendsetter when it comes to video gaming. If you don’t believe us, allow us to take a look at a few things that Xbox changed in the world of video games.
- Friends And Voice Chat: Allowed for players to chat as well as compete while playing in different locations in the world.
- Matchmaking: With this feature, Xbox made it easier to find games that are best suited to your gaming needs. It would be a great feature if ever added to online casinos games.
- Use Of A Single User ID: Goodbye to multiple logins while playing on one device. The single user ID from Xbox allowed players to use a single user to enjoy all the games offered on Xbox.
- Gamerscore Completion: Playing on your Xbox is great, but its gets even better now that you can compete with your friends. And with this new feature, Xbox took video gaming completions and races to a whole new level.
- Firmware Updates: Xbox 360 gets new updates often and each of these new updates improves the players gaming experience and sets the pace for competitors in the field just like online blackjack games.
- Content You Can Download: While playing, it can be a hassle to look for maps and other things that you need in the game. Xbox 360 gave players an easy solution by giving them downloadable content. Such that all those maps can be found with just a click of button, even you are not playing online.
- Microsoft Points: With these points, players can get their apparatus as they play in the game without using real cash. Players can also pay for their subscriptions as well. And while PlayStation claimed that their services where free, they soon introduced the PS Plus subscription, showing that Xbox has once again set the trend.