MASON CITY – Mason City police were called to Southbridge Mall early this morning just after midnight on a report of subjects on the roof of the building.
Officers located multiple subjects consuming alcohol on the roof.
Six adults were charged with trespassing and several under the legal drinking age were charged with minor consumption. Both charges are simple misdemeanors.
- Cody Scott Kramer, age 19
- Skylee Mariah Minert, age 18
- Megan Michelle Eckenrod, age 19
- Ethan David Stokke-Cobb, age 20
- Joshua Ryan Mills, age 20
- Colter James Carlson, age 21