– Punch-list for the Kitchen has been completed and there are a few items that will be corrected.
– Fire alarm programming will be completed.
– City Fire Marshal scheduled.
– Other remaining items in the Kitchen include finalizing and startup of kitchen equipment, final cleaning and punch-list items.
– Moving toward access to this area the week of December 12, 2011.
– Corridor 176 terrazzo has been placed and grinding is in process.
– December 5- 9, 2011 terrazzo at the North and West ends of JAMS dining will take place.
– Drywall taping is progressing in the middle of the Dining Area and will drop back to the Corridor when terrazzo work is completed.
– The Corridor and Dining area is expected to be turned over approximately January 3rd.
– The penthouse should be completed between the Winter Break and January 1.
Phase 3B – Henkel Construction
– Masonry work at Elevator Addition is almost complete.
– Cabinets in the Family Consumer Science area will be installed during the week of December 12. Flooring will start when this work is complete. (FCS should be completed near winter break.)
– Wall framing is progressing at the 1st floor.
– Window replacement has begun at the 2nd floor.
– JAMS Music Room work will begin in the next two weeks.
Phase 4 FEMA Safe Room – Holland Contracting
– Concrete foundation walls are progressing. Additional rock excavation should take place at the North walls during the week of December 12, 2011.
– Steel roof beams have been delivered to Holland’s shop for prepping and painting.
– Precast wall panels are still a few weeks away from delivery.