Breakthrough Web Design - 641-201-1459 - Build Your Online Presence
News & Entertainment for Mason City, Clear Lake & the North Iowa Region
• Founded 2010

Mason City man accused of vandalizing local businesses

This news story was published on August 26, 2019.

MASON CITY – A Mason City man with a history of property damage has been arrested and accused of vandalizing local businesses.

On August 25, 2019, Mason City Police Department officers located and arrested Bill John Grouette Jr. age 36 years for 2nd degree criminal mischief. Mr. Grouette is suspected of spray painting and writing on the walls and windows of various businesses in the downtown area during August.

Any businesses or property owners who believe their property may have been damaged are encouraged to report it to the Mason City Police Department.

Back in April of 2017, Bill Grouette, Jr. was charged with felony second-degree criminal mischief in connection to a series of spray-paint graffiti allegedly committed between April 15 thru April 19, 2017. Police allege that Grouette spray painted locations along Hwy 122 East, the 400 block of South Federal, and the Meredith Wilson Footbridge over a few days.

Grouette, Bill

24 Responses to Mason City man accused of vandalizing local businesses

Valentine Perez Reply Report comment

September 3, 2019 at 4:07 pm

Hey lil nephew don’t be giving out our family prison secrets. That’s pure love carnal. Prison was rough but having multiple lovers on the inside help to watch my back ease. We don’t talk about that shit on the outside primo.

Billy Foster Reply Report comment

September 3, 2019 at 1:44 pm

You guys are a bunch of morons

Billy Foster Reply Report comment

September 3, 2019 at 1:42 pm

Hey screw you guys, i was drunk that night, im definately not going for a fist, maybe a couple fingers but not a fist, this old dog aint ready for pasture just yet

Justin Perez Reply Report comment

September 3, 2019 at 1:30 pm

All this fisting talk has me all hot and bothered

Rusty Foster Reply Report comment

September 3, 2019 at 1:17 pm

Bunch of homophobic biggots!!!!

Billy Foster Reply Report comment

September 3, 2019 at 2:21 pm

Momma always said to call out the bigots!

Rusty Foster Reply Report comment

September 3, 2019 at 1:13 pm

All of you want to talk bad about this Patriot but he’s one of ours!!! So watch you back. The Fosters have been stounch Democrats since the begging in this is one of our shock troops. We’re starting an antifa platoon here in Mason City. If you’re interested in making a change and want to help bring Hillary back to the thrown come to one of our meetings. As for my brother Billy stop picking on him!!! He had an affair with this man just to recruit him, it was accidental that my brother found him in his bed. Wtf would you do?!?! He’s one of ours and we will set him free! There is a revolution going on and the Fosters have the biggest balls to lead the charge! Gay or not!

Justin Perez Reply Report comment

September 3, 2019 at 11:47 am

He has a baby dick but there’s just something so cute about him. He is a master a fisting himself and has time me so much making me a master at fisting myself. There are many days I dream of going back to prison just to play with the men but I just don’t want to deal with all the politics of being owned by one man. Once your a claimed man you have an owner. I’d rather be free to sleep with multiple men. Let’s pray bill get out soon so we can reconnect.

Justin Perez Reply Report comment

September 3, 2019 at 11:29 am

Bill thought me a couple things about fisting myself. What an amazing lover. One goes away to jail and I’ve been blessed with my uncle Val getting out of prison. My uncle has been teaching me the family ways since I was a boy. I love how he feels inside of me. Prison has tought him well❤️

Justin Perez Reply Report comment

September 3, 2019 at 11:25 am

I remember when I first got out of pen and I needed the firm touch of a man. We had a pure sexual relationship and it was amazing. He ended up breaking my heart but I’m ready to go back to jail just to have him in my mouth again.

September 3, 2019 at 11:47 am

most people can’t wait for you to go back to jail, take your homos with you, queer bait.

Billy Foster Reply Report comment

September 3, 2019 at 2:07 pm

Easy, easy, don’t knock it till you try it moron!

Billy foster Reply Report comment

September 3, 2019 at 11:05 am

This punk stole a bunch of meth from me one time then i caught the sicko in my bed with his entire fist up his butt,i aint going to lie, i never seen a man do that before, very intriguing guy

September 3, 2019 at 11:50 am

you caught him in your bed with his fist up his butt, doesn’t say much for you. you should keep your lust life to yourself.

Billy Foster Reply Report comment

September 3, 2019 at 2:11 pm

What i do behind closed doors is none of your concern, i think someones jealous, perhaps racist becuase i was with a white man? My mom’s white and momma always told us to call out bigots when we see them!

Jay Barrientes Reply Report comment

September 3, 2019 at 7:44 am

This guy was running a glory hole on the north end, got caught, was thinking about giving it go myself for a min

September 3, 2019 at 8:39 am

I wouldnt unzip if he has a can of spray paint in hand, just saying.

Manuel hernandez Reply Report comment

September 3, 2019 at 7:41 am

This little tweaker was in my backyard soliciting bjs, caught him in the act,he needs to stay on his own property with his fetishes

August 27, 2019 at 6:34 am

What the HELL is wrong with people?

August 27, 2019 at 6:34 am

Such a childish act for a 36 year old….?….cant even call him a man. And that grin….he should be proud . What an ass. Grow up

August 26, 2019 at 6:28 pm

Nice face tats, shithead.

August 26, 2019 at 4:20 pm

Bill, you’ve just got to do more drugs!

August 26, 2019 at 2:55 pm

Didn’t you get enough coloring time when you were in school? At 36 years old still cannot color in the lines!!!!

August 26, 2019 at 12:29 pm