News & Entertainment for Mason City, Clear Lake & the North Iowa Region
• Founded 2010

UPDATED: Maria Ohl reaches $95,000 settlement with Mason City

This news story was published on November 10, 2012.

Maria Ohl

From the City of Mason City –

The 2010 federal discrimination lawsuit filed by Maria Ohl against the City of Mason City has been dismissed as a result of a settlement reached with Ms. Ohl. Under the terms of the settlement the City denies any wrongdoing or admission of liability, and Ohl will receive $95,000 from the insurance carrier. This payment does not represent any taxpayer money. The insurance company made the decision to settle the suit to avoid
further litigation expense associated with the suit.

————-

September 13th, 2011: Maria Ohl was fired due to alleged rule violations and evaluation by psychologist .

September 16th, 2011: Ohl denied her job back

Print Friendly

Leave your comment:

61 Responses to UPDATED: Maria Ohl reaches $95,000 settlement with Mason City

July 16, 2016 at 9:57 pm

I’d like to give her head!

2. Glad we left Reply Report comment

July 6, 2016 at 1:41 pm

Who cares MCPD is a joke anyways.

• Tommy Reply Report comment

July 12, 2016 at 11:38 pm

The other 58 responses shows that a lot of people care. Also those men and woman who risk their lives to protect us deserve lots of credit and praise. They pay a high price for this political war that has been declared on all of them. Not just the RACIEST curupt cops but the good ones are paying the price as well. RACIEST billionaire like George Sorros are funding these paid protesters and other organizations. They seek political power and try to shape how people vote to push their candidate into the White House. Wake up people. The police is not your enemy! Racism, ignorance and the inability to escape the traps that the elite has set and to think for yourself is. The elite in this country seek to control everyone, the world and we are to busy fighting about color, something that we can’t change. Wake up people!

June 8, 2016 at 7:15 am

No taxpayer money ?- the insurance bill for city employees (aka) pubic servants is over a half million dollars of taxpayer money -PER YEAR ! No cost? you sound like bernie sanders who was just jimmy hoff -ed by crooked Hillery and the DC establishment.

June 8, 2016 at 9:50 pm

She was railroaded and she deserves more than that! Tax payers or not. She did what she felt was right and she got slapped down. The woman is not only hot she is smart as well. They should give her the job back or hire her someplace else. She was a good cop! She pulled me over once and was very nice about it. I was speeding and she did her job. She pull me over any time! I’m married but if I were not, I’d be trying to get with her! Sorry honey! Well it’s true!

4. Tommy Reply Report comment

June 2, 2016 at 6:41 pm

I seriously want her to have my baby and be my wife!

• Crazy Jim Reply Report comment

June 4, 2016 at 10:00 pm

I agree with Tommy! She is hot! I want her too! Please have my son and Mary me!

5. RJ Reply Report comment

May 29, 2016 at 9:34 pm

I think she deserves more and I think she is totally HOT! She is a good woman who did the right thing and I wish her the best. I also hope I see her again. Would love to date her!