|Cerro Gordo County carbon monoxide poisoning Emergency Room visits are double the state rate|
MASON CITY – A North Iowa woman has been arrested after an accident earlier this year that injured her child.
Robin Danielle Jenks, 39, is now in the Cerro Gordo County Jail on $10,000 bond after being charged with crimes resulting from an accident that left her son, Jaylan Brown, 5, seriously injured. The accident took place on April 27th, 2013 at 7:41 PM on Highway 65 near 3707 Partridge Avenue.
Jenks was allegedly drunk driving with several children in her vehicle when the accident occurred. Sheriff Kevin Pals indicated that the investigation is on-going.
The charges against Jenks at this time are:
• 1 Felony D COURT/PENDING – 707.6A HOMICIDE OR SERIOUS INJURY BY VEHICLE
• 2 Felony C COURT/PENDING – 726.6 CHILD ENDANGERMENT
• 3 Felony D COURT/PENDING – 726.6 CHILD ENDANGERMENT
• 4 Felony D COURT/PENDING – 726.6 CHILD ENDANGERMENT
• 5 Felony D COURT/PENDING – 321J.2 OPERATING WHILE UNDER THE INFLUENCE (3RD OR SUBSEQUENT)(IA Code)
• 6 Simple Misd COURT/PENDING – 321.174 FAILURE TO HAVE A VALID LICENSE OR PERMIT WHI
• 7 Simple Misd COURT/PENDING – 321.288 FAILURE TO MAINTAIN CONTROL (IA Code)
• 8 Simple Misd COURT/PENDING – 321.284 OPEN CONTAINER – DRIVERS >21 YOA (IA Code)