TIFFIN, IOWA – Several young adults from Iowa are charged with riot after a planned assault and shooting incident near Iowa City.
Police say that on Monday, October 24, 2022, at approximately 8:30 PM, the Johnson County Sheriff’s Office responded to a report of multiple gunshots being fired in the area of Highway 6 and Park Road roundabout in Tiffin.
Further investigation revealed multiple suspects had planned to meet and travel to a residence in Coralville to commit an assault. The individuals at the residence left and the suspects followed the victims to the area of Highway 6 and Park Road in Tiffin where multiple shots were fired at and into the victim’s vehicle. None of the vehicle occupants were hit by the gunfire.
On January 19 & 20, 2023 the following individuals were arrested and face numerous charges as a result of the investigation:
• 17-year-old male juvenile – Attempted Murder (B Felony), Riot (D Felony)
• Glenda Reighard, 22, Tiffin – Riot (D Felony), False Information in Acquiring a Weapon (D Felony), Transfer of a Pistol or Revolver to a Person Under 21 (Serious Misdemeanor)
• Jamyrion White, 20, Coralville – Riot (D Felony)
• Mike Rensing, 19, North Liberty – Riot (D Felony)
• Aydin Kutcher, 18, Coralville – Riot (D Felony)
• David Love Jr, 19, Coralville – Riot (D Felony)
• Isaiah Scott, 19, Coralville – Riot (D Felony)
• Dquavius Kelly, 21, Coralville – Riot (D Felony)
The Coralville Police Department, Johnson County Drug Task, Joint Forensic Analysis Cyber Team, North Liberty Police Department, and Johnson County Attorney’s Office assisted with this investigation. Additional arrests are expected with other suspects.