NorthIowaToday.com

Founded in 2010

News & Entertainment for Mason City, Clear Lake & the Entire North Iowa Region

Small fire causes apartment to be evacuated Sunday evening (PHOTOS & VIDEO)

MASON CITY – An apartment was evacuated Sunday evening after a minor fire.

According to the occupants of the apartment, a microwave caught on fire at one of the apartments at 415 North Pennsylvania Avenue sometime after 7 PM.

The Mason City Fire Department responded to the scene and checked to make sure the fire was out.  Many of the windows on the apartment complex were open to let smoke out of the building.  A man was seen leaving the front door with a fire extinguisher.  There did not appear to be any injuries nor major damage to the property.

The property is owned by Gary Silby.  No further information was available Sunday evening.

Photos:

Video:

httpv://youtu.be/I1AyOA3QE4g

0 0 votes
Article Rating
Subscribe
Notify of
guest

0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments

Even more news:

Copyright 2024 – Internet Marketing Pros. of Iowa, Inc.
0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x