AMES, Iowa – The Iowa Department of Transportation will sell used computer equipment Thursday, Sept. 27, from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. in the south end of the Materials lab at 800 Lincoln Way in Ames. Enter at the southwest door of the building.
Items to be sold include approximately:
· 122 laptops: IBM T43, T42, A21, A31, Pentium and Pentium III for $50 or less each.
(Clock speed 1.7 GHz, hard drive 40 GB, RAM 4 GB or less)
· 26 towers: HP for $20 each. (Clock speed 3.2, 2.8 or 2.6 GHz, hard drive 14.6 or 40 GB, RAM 4 GB.)
· 115 small desktop printers: HP and Lexmark for $5 each.
· 10 HP Color LaserJet DTN printers for $100 each.
· One HP 8550N color printer for $100.
· Four HP 81500DN black and white printers for $40 each.
· 15 Bubble Jet printers, color and black and white, for $3 each.
· Eight HP scanners for $5 each.
· Several PDAs, condition unknown, for $5 each.
Computers will be sold with no software. No monitors will be sold at this sale; however, monitors will be available to power up the computers during the sale. Bring your own boot disc. All equipment sold as is. Payment is cash only. Personal checks and credit and debit cards will not be accepted.