Men caught with illegal drugs after Worth county traffic stop

This news story was published on October 14, 2018.

RURAL WORTH COUNTY – Two men were caught with illegal drugs after a traffic stop in rural Worth county this weekend.

On October 13, 2018 at approximately 3:40 AM, a Worth County Deputy conducted a traffic stop on Wheelerwood Road and 440th St. Upon further investigation both the driver and the passenger of the vehicle were arrested on drug charges. The driver of the vehicle, Beau Gardner of Glenville, MN was arrested and charged with possession of a controlled substance-marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia. The passenger of the vehicle, Grady Studier was arrested on an out of state warrant and was also charged with possession of a controlled substance-marijuana.

STUDIER, GRADY GAGE

GARDNER, BEAU ANDREW

Need help with your website?
Call your local professional,
Breakthrough Web Design:
515-897-1144
or go to
BreakthoughWebDesign.com

26 Responses to Men caught with illegal drugs after Worth county traffic stop

November 16, 2019 at 2:52 pm

I hate looking my name up on the internet and it says “ got stopped with illegal drugs “ when I only had a blunt .

October 27, 2018 at 9:17 pm

They didn’t drive under the influence, they just had it in there possession, that’s like saying I had a bottle of alcohol unopened yet I was driving under the influence, read the
    Damn report

October 27, 2018 at 9:15 pm

LMAO DOING WEED!!! Yeah people just go home, drop trouser, put on a condom and start having sex with the plant. I think you mean smoking! Idiot

October 27, 2018 at 9:13 pm

Lmao get real, you get real, they were like 5 minutes out of town and where they come from it’s not a criminal offense and would’ve had a parking ticket. They are kids and from Minnesota

October 19, 2018 at 6:55 pm

Get real people they had something that was against the law in their car hense they are breaking the law. If you do not like it vote in new lawmakers the officer(s) were only doing their job. One evil is not better then another GET REAL Doing weed or drinking is still driving under the influence.

October 18, 2018 at 3:09 pm

Whoever posted this news article deserves a swift kick in the ass, these young men don’t deserve this

October 18, 2018 at 1:50 pm

As a mother of 4, I’d rather have my kids use marijuana than drink.

October 20, 2018 at 7:41 am

I hope DHS don’t read this you will lose your kids.

October 18, 2018 at 1:48 pm

Worry about real crimes and real drugs, this is dumb AF

October 18, 2018 at 1:46 pm

I see people leaving drunk from the casino every night that are a way bigger threat to society than these 2, I’ve called and complained, nothing is happening over it, yet we arrest these 2, WE NEED POLICE WITH BETTER MOTIVATION OF DOING THE RIGHT THING INSTEAD OF MEETING A MONTHLY QUOTA!!!!

October 18, 2018 at 1:43 pm

Way to arrest to great kids over something so stupid… give the kids a damn break

October 18, 2018 at 1:42 pm

Legalize marijuana already, what good is coming from this?

October 18, 2018 at 1:41 pm

Why aren’t the police doing anything but marijuana arrests? That’s not fixing anything, my daughter was raped and they haven’t done anything yet they worry about 2 college kids with a stupid plant that’s perfectly fine where they come from?

October 18, 2018 at 1:40 pm

WOW! Another arrest of some young kids over a plant! This is going to fix everything!!! Just kidding. Dumb

October 18, 2018 at 1:38 pm

This is stupid, these kids don’t deserve this, I have have a mind to go to the police station and put in a complaint, Beau helped my children in Sunday school and was a great kid, sure he used marijuana but plenty of people drink and that’s a lot worse, I would rather have my children learn Sunday school from an occasional marijuana user than a drunk anyday

November 16, 2019 at 2:56 pm

I appreciate that . I loved teaching Sunday school I hope your child is doing well .

October 18, 2018 at 1:36 pm

It’s honestly pointless to incriminate someone for the use of marijuana, it’s legal in over half the country in some shape or form, either recreationally or medically. In minnesota it’s the same as getting a parking ticket. It’s stupid to incriminate and throw these young kids in jail for something like this, that can ruin there reputation and record for something that’s completely fine 8 minutes away from where they were, the only real crime here is how the police treated them. Some police officers should conicder the aftermath of what this does to these kids and give them a break instead of ruining there lives. This is disgusting and uncalled for.

October 18, 2018 at 1:28 pm

His parents never raised bees, his dad works for the police department of Albert lea and the others is mantinance at hormel and fixes up houses, I’m pretty sure you sir put more harmful things into your system than marijuana which is safer and less harmful than alcohol, they are good kids. Only God can Judge is so leave your negative comments elsewhere.

October 18, 2018 at 3:52 pm

because the one’s last name I may have gotten the kid wrong. But if you were leveling the crud about putting things in my body. YOU ARE VERY WRONG SIR. I have never smoked drank or did any drugs other then was ordered by a MD. I never had a curfew I made a promise to my father at age 10 to never smoke,drink or marry a catholic I kept all those promises plus I was pure till I was 32 can you say the same. I was not judging the kid just making a statement…..

October 15, 2018 at 11:09 am

They aren’t “brothas” they both look like they can read. I bet they speak actual English, have jobs and are contributing members of society. Brotha generally are aggressive, abusive, dumb, lazy, ignorant, violent and diseducated. I do believe it’s just a cop charges for a plant. I do believe if they were twenty minutes farther north they’d have gotten a written ticket to pay a fine. Iowa you’re in the past. Stop ruining records and lives for something you should have already made recreationally legal. Nothing these two were jailed for is worth the damage you’ll do to their future.

October 14, 2018 at 6:30 pm

I know the one his dad raised honeybees the kid should stayed raising them instead of doing drug. And Prestin go back to the windy city sick of your lack of English.

October 15, 2018 at 11:12 am

They make enough honey to offer any for sale?

November 16, 2019 at 2:54 pm

Joke of our family raises bees , we smoked a little weed , maybe you should so you can calm down weirdo

19. Prestin Waldschmitt Reply Report comment

October 14, 2018 at 3:58 pm

Daaamn, 2 more brothas in da lock up. Homies best be careful, da fuz ain’t playin. Keep ya chin up homies.