The task force appointed by Mayor Eric Bookmeyer and the City Council will hold their first meeting tonight at City Hall.|The task force appointed by Mayor Eric Bookmeyer and the City Council will hold their first meeting tonight at City Hall. The group will meet at 6:00 PM at City Hall, Conference Room A, 2nd Floor.
The agenda is as follows:
1. Call to Order
3. Purpose of the Task Force
4. Election of the Chair
5. Discuss timeline for completion of report
6. City Staff presentation of past research
7. Discussion regarding what additional research or information is needed?
8. TIF Discussion
9. Schedule the next meeting date
10. Information sharing from public and staff
11. Other questions?
The team is:
At a City Council meeting on Novemer 2nd, the Mason City City Council agreed to appoint a 7-member fact-finding team regarding a proposed multi-purpose center in downtown Mason City. Plans for the multi-purpose center were presented at that meeting by Bergland & Cram architects, who put the plan together and presented it at no cost to Mason City.
The fact-finding team would present ideas and goals to the Council by June 1, 2011.