Breakthrough Web Design - 515-897-1144 - Build Your Online Presence
News & Entertainment for Mason City, Clear Lake & the North Iowa Region
Got odd jobs in Charles City?
Mowing lawns, trimming, sweeping sidewalks, take out trash
Call Scott, 641-228-0138

Opinion: Heil Trump

This news story was published on March 25, 2020.

Well today I’ve decided to come clean – I want you to know that I just got out of the shower because I know now I’m super clean. I want to be honest with you and everything I say and do. Do you remember when you didn’t see me walking down the streets of Mason city, do you remember? Well I promise to be truthful so I want you to know that despite the fact you all thought I was enrolled in a military academy. The fact was I was not in the academy. I was fighting in the jungles of Borneo.  I was a chief medical officer (surgeon) of a battalion and that meant all of the wounded were brought to me.  The fact that I didn’t know how to repair the wounds was of least material.  These people were just carried off to die. The fact of the matter was we counted on the animals that live in the jungle to devour the corpses and it worked for a while but then of course they started to stack up and I was worried about disease.  Mostly I was worried about myself because there was a chance that I could catch the disease. There were other issues there that aggravated me; heading the list was the food in Borneo sucked and the fact there was was no golf course but I set about cutting down a lot of the trees to make room for the resort hotel I was planning and I needed a landing strip someplace where my plane could land.

In addition to the bad food, the plumbing was bad and there was no dry cleaning.  That reminds me of the community that I came from in so much that was exactly the same issue, lack of dry cleaning.  People were getting used to having their dry cleaning needs handled a great distance from home in the city where they lived. We had an election coming up in the morning in spite of the fact I was the only candidate.  Mostly all the voters are the dark skinned.  I tried to get some of my friends in the white supremacist groups to move there with the promise of all the coconuts they could eat for life. But but they wanted more, they wanted to hunt the dark people and offer prizes – rhinoceros horns were the biggest thing. People ground them up and sniffed the powder believing it would give them sexual prowess. Then there was that monsoon season that was responsible for breeding mosquitoes bigger than crows. They could suck a quart of blood out of you faster than you could say Heil Hitler.

Then some smart ass stated talking about climate change. I put an end to that I told him there was no such thing, that there was only the day and night and that seems to work fine. I could go on all day about the things in Borneo that are lacking; one more aggravation is the inability to tweet. But then I thought about it and I figured what difference does it make, these people can’t read or write none of them have ever read a book.  Remember if you run a temperature lay on the ground in the back yard with your head pointing north.

Peter children

Trust me I will never lie to you.

35 Responses to Opinion: Heil Trump

March 27, 2020 at 2:08 pm

That is not funny! It is so hateful of the Democrats to want all that stuff in the bill at a time like this. The Democrat politicians care NOTHING for the American citizens.

March 27, 2020 at 2:07 pm

WHY DO PEOPLE GIVE INTO NANCY. SHE SHOULD BE KICKED OUT OF OFFICE. SHE IS EVIL.

March 27, 2020 at 2:06 pm

If Trump didn’t care about saving lives, then why did he form a task force to get more beds, ventilators & PPE’s, etc. for the patients & health care workers? Gee, if he wasn’t worried about the stock market, y’all would be criticizing him for that! ALL THE LEFT DOES IS CRITICIZE! NO ACTION — JUST CRITICISM.

Lawsteward Reply Report comment

March 26, 2020 at 5:12 pm

…say what???

Ransoms's Ilk Reply Report comment

March 26, 2020 at 4:16 pm

More high-brow babble from the former Globe Gazette’s “op-ed” hit man? Those canned, bashing screeds that he used to publish for money, earned him at least one of the highly un-coveted Golden Penis err…pen awards. Bet that tasted good on a cold winters night.

Move on to another market Peter, you’ve used up any juice you once thought you had. Maybe its time to limber up the tin siding act and take that on the road again.

PT Barnum Reply Report comment

March 26, 2020 at 6:42 pm

Peter and Barack the traveling side show

March 26, 2020 at 10:15 am

The Democratic Party: the party that’ll vote quickly to give aid to illegal immigrants in this country but when Americans need help, they will stall a bill or vote against it. Time to wake up America..

March 26, 2020 at 12:30 pm

And add in all of their agenda they can. Knowing this is the only way they will get it passed.

March 26, 2020 at 6:39 pm

Thankfully they got little pork

March 27, 2020 at 2:03 pm

Never allow a serious crisis to go to waste, said Barack Obama’s chief of staff Rahm Emanuel during the financial crisis. Emanuel was echoed this month by House Majority Whip Rep. James Clyburn, who called the coronavirus crisis “a tremendous opportunity to restructure things to fit our vision.”

Anonymous

March 27, 2020 at 2:04 pm

Democrats added provisions to increase federal control over elections including federal mandates on how and when we vote, and who collects absentee ballots. Conservatives have long believed these progressive proposals — mandatory early voting, mail-in ballots (which would allow ballots to be marked behind closed doors), same-day registration and legalized ballot harvesting — are aimed at manipulating election outcomes and facilitating voter fraud. Adam Schiff insulted Americans’ intelligence even more than he usually does, by depicting these provisions as necessary to strengthen “the health of our democracy.”

Anonymous

March 27, 2020 at 5:55 pm

But, Adam SCHIFF IS A SACK OF CRAP

March 26, 2020 at 10:14 am

A new poll from Gallup shows that President Donald Trump’s approval rating for his handling of COVID-19 is now at 60%. The president’s overall approval rating is also at 49%, tied for the best of his presidency..

March 26, 2020 at 10:14 am

That’s why America is the greatest country in the world and we have GREAT LEADERSHIP..

March 26, 2020 at 10:41 pm

The only thing the USA is number 1 is Percentage of adults incarcerated, defense spending, and the number adults who believe in angels

Dr. Tim O’Leary Reply Report comment

March 27, 2020 at 8:57 am

Hey, we are a country of believers, l believe l’ll have another

March 26, 2020 at 10:13 am

Trump’s instincts and the task force have been nothing less than AMAZING. Those dems hate him for being an excellent leader. God bless President Trump, who loves America!!

March 26, 2020 at 10:43 pm

Do you watch any news beside fox?

HOLN1 Reply Report comment

March 27, 2020 at 8:49 am

Instincts , instincts ??? whuh !! He did close the entering from China which was good , but he did say the following. Very early he said the virus was another Democratic hoax. That does not show instinct. I have more examples showing lack of instict regarding this issue. But if you need more convincing I would be wasting my time .

Porky Reply Report comment

March 27, 2020 at 8:54 am

Wonder how Joe would of responded? Maybe like the swine flu 8 months later

March 27, 2020 at 10:01 am

Not true fat boy

Anonymous

March 27, 2020 at 5:52 pm

not an answer Mr. Fat Boy

March 27, 2020 at 2:10 pm

Enter 2020, and the Trump administration is faced with an onslaught of criticism. First, they were attacked for being “racist” because the president restricted flights in and out of China to and from American airports. Then, the whole “hoax” episode where he was referring to the Democrat’s reaction to his reaction, but he was again attacked and painted as not taking the illness seriously by our dishonest mainstream media..

March 26, 2020 at 10:13 am

RED IS BLOOD… WHITE IS SWEAT… BLUE IS INSPIRATION… &…. THE STARS GUIDE U.S. …… GOOD & RIGHT IS THE FIGHT …. AGAINST BAD & WRONG ….. THE SPIRIT OVER THE ABYSS 🙂

Neknoh Reply Report comment

March 25, 2020 at 11:15 pm

More insane rambling from Mason City’s very own filthy liberal Greek!!

Ransom's Ilk Reply Report comment

March 25, 2020 at 8:54 pm

Thank you, you just proved my point. You are starved for attention and will do anything to try to make people notice you, even if it makes you out to be the fool which people know you really are. What a shame, once upon a time, you were the most important, arrogant, impotent person you knew. Now days, most see you as a geriatric, laughable mishap that time has forgotten.

Give it a rest Petey, your time has passed and nobody gives two squirts about what you think, say or do any longer.

March 25, 2020 at 6:01 pm

Peter, Peter, why do you do this to yourself?

Hillary Reply Report comment

March 25, 2020 at 6:30 pm

Peter and Quid Pro Joe have the same mentality

Hillary Reply Report comment

March 25, 2020 at 5:46 pm

Better share what you are taking the Dems will be a better party

Peter Reply Report comment

March 25, 2020 at 5:12 pm

Every word is the truth

March 26, 2020 at 12:36 pm

And you are a legend in your own mind. We know that you are one of the foaming at the mouth far, far, left liberals. Most times I think you make old Bernie look close to center.
      That’s what makes me think that you are just a HUGE troll. You’re a narcissistic attention whore.
      You need to seek professional help, 5 east would be a good start.

March 25, 2020 at 1:09 pm

Rock and roll. that was entertaining!