Breakthrough Web Design - 641-201-1459 - Build Your Online Presence
News & Entertainment for Mason City, Clear Lake & the North Iowa Region
• Founded 2010

Iowa school teacher arrested for sexual exploitation of student

This news story was published on August 22, 2019.

COLUMBUS JUNCTION, IOWA – An Iowa school teacher has been arrested for sexual exploitation of a student.

During the month of November 2018, a minor student from the Columbus Community School District (CCSD) reported he had been sexually exploited by a High School Spanish Teacher, 33-year-old Eusebio Jimenez.

On Aug 22, 2019, Eusebio Jimenez, Jr, a High School Spanish Teacher, was charged with the crime of Sexual Exploitation by a School Employee, a Class D Felony, in violation of Iowa Code 709.15. Jimenez was booked into the Louisa County Sheriff’s Office Jail pursuant to a warrant. This was a joint investigation by the Columbus Junction Police Department, the Louisa County Attorney’s Office, the Iowa Department of Human Services, and the Iowa Division of Criminal Investigation.

11 Responses to Iowa school teacher arrested for sexual exploitation of student

August 25, 2019 at 9:06 am

Maybe our democratic representative and senator leaders of North Iowa could see their way clear to funnel more money into the school system so this kind of thing doesn’t happen again. More money always seems to be the answer right BO?

bodacious Reply Report comment

August 25, 2019 at 9:23 am

eLViS, this is one of the dumbest things you have ever posted and that says a lot.

August 25, 2019 at 11:06 am

Sorry BO, but its not who you think it is posting. But since you know everything about anything, I’m sure you can justify your attacking someone without cause or justification. How typical of you and your ilk. Maybe I’m a former student?

August 25, 2019 at 2:58 pm

I responded to the comment “More money always seems to be the answer right BO?” because it was aimed at me insinuating that something like sexual exploitation of a child wasn’t important to me or that I would brush it off with something regarding educational funding.
          I am somewhat confused by your definition of “attacking without cause or justification” because I am pretty sure you are a Trump supporter.

bodacious

August 25, 2019 at 2:59 pm

The above is my response.

Anonymous

August 25, 2019 at 4:09 pm

I don’t think the comment was bout kids or nothing. Prolly cuz You seem to always be hollerin for more mony for them schools. and you bought up a guys name for no reson. You musta give money to Clitons to. yes.

bodacious

August 25, 2019 at 6:28 pm

I am not sure I understand your post. Can you use English please?

August 23, 2019 at 12:41 pm

OMG teachers! What next, Priests??

August 23, 2019 at 7:11 am

Lots of this going on around the US. My question is — where were all those teachers when i went to school??

Just the facts Reply Report comment

August 25, 2019 at 8:02 am

Yeah, missed me too. Like I’d turn em in !!

August 22, 2019 at 8:12 pm

The damage done, not to mention the life long shame an exploited child has, is extremely hard to undo. Teachers like this one number in the 1000’s. Society needs to impose greater oversight on the teachers. Their like a wolf in sheep’s clothing. Rotten to the core. If you don’t think it going on your school look closer. Besides the future will be home schooling for many. Guaranteed.