Mason City woman charged with felony theft from store in mall

This news story was published on November 27, 2014.

MASON CITY – A woman who works at a store in Southbridge Mall has been charged with felony theft.

Mason City police were called to the Vanity store in Southbridge Mall on November 25 to investigate an employee theft. Store management had called police to turn in information reference the activities of an employee, 21-year-old Megan Marie Williamson. After an investigation, police arrested Williamson and charged her with second degree theft, a felony.

Williamson was booked and later released from jail.

Megan Marie Williamson INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY

Megan Marie Williamson
INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY

Need help with your website?
Call your local professional,
Breakthrough Web Design:
515-897-1144
or go to
BreakthoughWebDesign.com

36 Responses to Mason City woman charged with felony theft from store in mall

January 22, 2019 at 4:27 am

She is hot she needs to be used so the human race will become better looking.

2. Iowaviking5 Reply Report comment

November 28, 2014 at 2:39 am

What do looks have to do with whether a person is honest or not?

• LVS Reply Report comment

November 28, 2014 at 8:31 am

@IowaViking-Not much. It just seems like such a waste. She will not be anywhere near as good looking if she ends up in prison or on Meth.

3. LVS Reply Report comment

November 27, 2014 at 9:22 am

Why would a cute girl like this think she has to steal?

4. Philosophus Reply Report comment

November 27, 2014 at 1:58 am

What did they say on the movie Fired Up? “You gotta risk it to get the biscuit.” I guess it didn’t work out this time. lol

What a peach though.

• Philosophus Reply Report comment

November 27, 2014 at 1:10 pm

I mean it though, this girl’s a fox. Would I date a Felon? Yeah, I probably would if she looked like this. Hey girl, if you make it out of jail and are viewing this, track me down on FB and send me over a message. I’d like to review the circumstances of your case…I’m a bit of an armchair lawyer / political scientist.

• Buzz Crumcutter Reply Report comment

November 28, 2014 at 7:40 am

You forgot to include a whole laundry list of other things you are and aren’t too. And that you are in Clear Lake at this very minute.

• Philosophus Reply Report comment

November 28, 2014 at 4:01 pm

Buzz, I’ve crapped my pants on numerous occasions in a variety of circumstances, and I’ve pissed my pants too many times to count. Would you please allow me to ask this young lady out on a date without you trying to embarrass me? I’d appreciate it. Thanks.

• Buzz Crumcutter

November 28, 2014 at 5:37 pm

Philly…OK, but just this one time I’ll grant your wish. I guess it would be embarrassing if Megan found out you like to roll in your own mud and steam (stream?) clean your pants. Instead of the name Philosophus, have you ever considered Foul Bowel?

Please let us know how the date goes too.

PS…I waved at you today.

November 28, 2014 at 5:52 pm

Buzz I don’t “roll” in it…if it happens I don’t fight it, the struggle is too stressful. I’m a follower of the Narioki method: you’ll add 8 years to your life if you go immediately, and never try and hold it. If I did go out on a date with Megan, I’d bring my liners, and fast a few days ahead of time. And you didn’t see me silly, cuz I’m here with the palm trees in the sun. Remember Buzz, if you tighten up your bowel or bladder, you’re only shaving off time from your life.

• Just My Opinion

November 28, 2014 at 6:29 pm

Okay. Used to think Philosophus was intelligent and had some good ideas. I now believe he needs to be committed.
            He’s back in North Iowa, apparently (several sightings) and I hope his parents do the right thing and get him some help.

• Maybe

November 28, 2014 at 6:38 pm

I don’t think he ever left, physically that is. What is that song about taking a trip and never leaving the room?

• LVS

November 28, 2014 at 6:50 pm

@Maybe and JMO-The one thing Philospus is good at is lying. Most of his comments are made up in the pretend area of his Pin Head. I never believed he left at all. He is just great at making things up. He was :Iowa SUCKS” among lots of other names he post under. He was thrown off the GLOB site and it surprises me he hasn’t been run off this one. You can’t insult someone with no pride and he certainly has none.

November 28, 2014 at 7:30 pm

Again you guys miss the point of my genius. Sure I made up the name “The Narioki Method”, but it’s principles may be sound. Think about it…having to hold your bladder or bowels is stressful on the human body. If you were to immediately “go” when the first urge hit you, your body would never experience that stress, and therefore you might actually live longer. Of course it would take custom fitting of a catheter and a colostomy bag unless you roamed around on a piece of land.

• Maybe

November 28, 2014 at 8:39 pm

I think you over use the word genius.

• Polio Loco

November 29, 2014 at 1:58 am

He never left town. He “Googled” some stock photos of “buds” on the internet and posted those.

November 29, 2014 at 7:50 am

Buzz knows the truth that I’m no longer in North Iowa. He drives by looking for my car and doesn’t see it. Click the red part of my name and you’ll see the photos from my voyage. And the voyage isn’t over yet. I’m waiting out the winter, trying to develop and market my product where there’s sun. Iowa soil is awesome, but there’s a price for that good black earth, and out here weather patterns are much more stable…and next to no flying insects.

• LVS

November 29, 2014 at 8:18 am

@Buzz and Maybe-I think he is lying again. He mentioned in one of his post last week about being in Mason City. He makes crap up as he goes and you can not believe a word he says. Ignore him and he will go away.

• Maybe

November 29, 2014 at 9:14 am

Then he mentioned about the girl in this article that he would go out with her once she got out of jail, if jail didn’t turn her lesbian peter would.

November 29, 2014 at 9:45 am

You old sock. Yesterday I just had a great cup of coffee at a local Starbucks with a retired Coast Guard, Marine, and an MD. We discussed Vegas weather, fat people in the midwest, medical/recreational marijuana and Uber taxi cab getting shut down in Nevada. They liked me a lot, as I got em laughing numerous times. The ex Marine was interesting guy…electrical engineer who works on big power substations. He described to me the SF6 gas that gets inserted to break circuits.

• Maybe

November 29, 2014 at 9:52 am

Sometimes if they laugh at you it’s not because they like you, just sayin. Plus if the marine was laughing at you it’s because he is picturing himself popping your head off like a cork.

November 29, 2014 at 9:54 am

We’d have a unique relationship that’s for sure…She could read my posts on her laptop while I stimulated other areas of her personality. I wouldn’t even mind putting a paper bag over my head. Whatever she’d need to feel more comfortable.

November 29, 2014 at 12:00 pm

Ha ha, I ran into them again. I told the marine about “pinching my head off”. He laughed and said ” no, not all of us were those type of marines”, and he was a non war time marine between Korea and Vietnam. The coast guard guy I guess was in Nam.

• Maybe

November 29, 2014 at 12:54 pm

Ok here is one way you can prove to me that you are in vegas. Go to the Treasure Island, to the front desk and ask for Hallie and then put a picture of her on here.

November 29, 2014 at 1:03 pm

She’s not working today, but if you tell me next time she’s working, I’ll go down there and snap the pic. “Ashley” answered the phone.

• Maybe

November 29, 2014 at 1:13 pm

I don’t know her hours but you better make sure it’s the right hallie because I will know

November 29, 2014 at 1:23 pm

Yeah, and you better make sure you’re the right #maybe, cuz I will know. Ashley seemed to know Hallie right away, so I believe you that she does work there. I heard you mention this another time. I’m actually going into the Mohave desert to check out real estate. Ascension Mountain is my long term project I’m working on. Lots of affordable land out there. But this time I’m going to develop the architectural plans on my computer before investing into the land.

• Buzz Crumcutter

November 29, 2014 at 4:22 pm

Why would you mention that the land is affordable? Aren’t you just entitled to take as much as you see fit, since after all, you are you. I’m sure once you school them on your acre of land for each idiot, they will deed you over the entire mountain. I have a favor to ask though… Please don’t leave it like the huge shit-hole you left in Burdette. People are still pissed about that stunt.

November 29, 2014 at 4:27 pm

LOL. Damn, I just got Buzz cracked!

Yeah well that shit nit crazy man can do what he wants with it…I don’t give a crap. Just glad to get the hell out of there and away from that loser (and the defunct Franklin County Sheriff’s Dept) who didn’t do a damn thing to curb that lunatic’s behavior. Yeah the Mexicans and their barking dog can piss right off the cliff also. My other neighbors were fine. I liked them. And I miss the coffee shop gals, and the tire guy who supplied me.

• Maybe

November 29, 2014 at 4:56 pm

Well he just screwed up, he said land was affordable out there when I know that any land that is forsale is not affordable. The other land is being gobbled up by the BLM.

November 29, 2014 at 5:08 pm

#maybe, when are you going to pinch off the last remaining bits of your intellect into the porcelain and flush? Are you going to shit a brisquet when I go down to Treasure Island and snap a photo of your daughter? Now, I can already tell what you’re trying to set up. You want me as your son-in-law, so you can finally get that table round session. I’ll bet you’re hoping to take on a “father role” to try and “straighten me out”. Well if LVS, Buzz and the other old timers can’t…

• Maybe

November 29, 2014 at 5:36 pm

There are 2 things about that son in law thing. She is already married and the best way to rid the world of your so called genius is to get involved with her, if you want someone to pop that head off then go ahead.

November 29, 2014 at 6:02 pm

Who will be doing the popping? Her, her husband, or you? LVS would like to, but he probably can’t get out of his easy chair. So do you want me to go down to Treasure Island or not? Sounds like you may be trying to set me up…and not in a good way. I doubt your daughter would be interested in me. My presence has been described as intimidating.

• LVS

November 29, 2014 at 6:15 pm

@maybe-he is screwing with you. Anyone can look up that number on the web and make a phone call. He is lying and always has. He can’t buy land because he has no history and no money and most of all no job. Hard to do when you are living in your mothers basement. As far as me pinching his head off, it could happen so he had better keep watching. I go to Nevada from time to time so he had better keep a eye out.

• LVS

November 29, 2014 at 6:18 pm

@maybe-his presence has been described a unwanted, ugly and pitiful.

November 29, 2014 at 6:31 pm

Geez LVS, I detect some real soreness in your affect. You really do get disgruntled to an abysmal level don’t you? Playing around with you guys is a bit like trying to play with a black widow spider, or a scorpion. In the end you’re really just poison. Oh well, I tried having a good time with you chaps. Enjoy the rest of your Golgotha evening.