MASON CITY – Launch and Grow Your Business is a course available at the NIACC John Pappajohn Entrepreneurial Center that helps the start-up and current entrepreneur. The course guides the entrepreneur in developing a business concept and evaluating it through each step of the business planning process. This course is designed to teach participants how to research, develop, and write detailed business plans. It covers all aspects of launching a business from licenses to bookkeeping to marketing to setting up shop. Participants work on their own business ideas or ventures throughout the course moving their ventures to reality or new levels of growth.
This course is for you if:
• You’re currently in the process of starting your own business and want to get things done as efficiently as possible, yet still do them right.
• You want to make certain you take care of all the details of getting a business underway, organize the process and get some good advice.
• You’re going to start a business soon and need a plan on how to go about it. You have an idea for a business but don’t know where to start.
• You already have a business but would like to improve operations, marketing, and/or take care of essential aspects of growing a company.
• You’re a student in an entrepreneurship or small business class and need to launch a complete business in a limited time period.
Launch and Grow Your Business will be held on Thursday evenings from 6:00-9:30 p.m. beginning February 21-April 25 on the NIACC campus. The cost for the course is $199. Call 641-422-4358 to register-course #86369. This course replaces the FastTrac course previously offered at NIACC.
The national NACCE Innovation Award-winning NIACC John Pappajohn Entrepreneurial Center provides college level courses and degree programs in entrepreneurship, as well as comprehensive consulting services for business start-ups, existing industries and owner transitions in the North Iowa region. Space is available for start-up businesses in the North Iowa Business Incubator. For more information, contact the NIACC JPEC at 641-422-4111.