The Blodgett boys are at it again, both of these guys are wonderful fellas, but never forget that wonderful people can and do practice witchcraft. If they could put you in a trance they will in a heartbeat.
Todd wants to convince you that it’s OK to park your money off shore, even if you’re running for president. Yeah sure, you bet. Doesn’t everyone have off shore accounts? Just because I don’t does not mean most of you do not have such deposits sequestered in other countries. If by some stroke of bad luck, Mitt was elected, he’d be the first president with the type of accounts the I.R.S. Has been searching for for decades.
Let me tell you something that is easy to understand; if you’re going to the Cayman Islands instead of the Bank of America on the corner right near your home….you got reasons most other people will never have. In his complex computations that Todd expects you to grasp; couldn’t be figured out by a Harvard business graduate…even if they cheated. What he said is 99% gibberish…the other 1% is pure bullshit. That said, you can bet everything you have or ever hope to have, that Mitt has his money in more than one off shore haven under so many different corporate headings that Scotland Yard couldn’t find it.
I never once thought Mitt would try to launder any money, he’s perfectly happy to leave whatever dirt might be on it just were it is. Mitt Romney would do anything, say anything to anyone who would listen, anywhere, anyplace needed just to sit behind that desk in the oval office; that is the only thing you need to remember. If you want him there, if he’s your kind of fella, then vote for him. But know before hand what he did to American workers….and if you are an American worker…you better cover your ass as tight as you possibly can.
There are no challenges left for Mitt; he’s bored and wants whatever his money can but him. The presidency belongs to you, the voter, did you know that? The White House belongs to you as well and all the furniture in it; if you want to sell it to the likes of someone who will only reveal one or two years of his earnings, has the need to park money off shore, has an elevator in his garage just to move cars around….then Mitt is standing in your front yard now with cash in his hand ready to pay any amount you ask. Hell he might even have more than one wife…there is a lot about this guy you will never know, it could be the money is the least of it….look out the window, he’s there waiting with the money. Me, well I’m not selling to him.